Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Meet the Candidates, tonight, 2/20 7pm ORHS

It's Meet the Candidates night at the high school tonight, 7pm.   I hope to see everyone there.

There are three candidates running for the two at-large seats, and voters in the district get to vote for two on Election Day, Tuesday, March 12, 2012.



I'm supporting Kenny Rotner and Tom Newkirk this time around.

Kenny has a website at kennyrotner.wordpress.com.

Tom's website at tomnewkirk.wordpress.com so far seems unchanged from last year.  Tom served out the remainder of Ann Wright's term this year, and is now running for a full three year term.

Carl Peidmont didn't have a website up yet for ORCSD that I could find.   A quick search reveals pages at facebookLinkedIn, 123people and MyLife.  I'm sure we'll find out what he stands for tonight.

Update:  Mr. Piedmont gave me his card at the event tonight listing his website as www.carlpiedmont.com.

1 comment: